Hypnosis in the form of Hypnotherapy is one of the best ways of creating long term positive changes in your life. Here is a list of common topics. Take in mind that each session is catered to your specific needs. It’s important that you have in mind at least a few sessions. While this isn’t like traditional forms of therapy in that it’s more efficient, for most topics it takes reinforcement and fine tuning to make sure a new pattern sticks. It's important that you commit to the process.
- Control anxiety & stress
- Eliminate depression
- Free yourself from ptsd
- Boost self-confidence
- Weight loss program (Lose excess weight)
- Be Motivated to Exercise
- Stop anxiety eating / emotional eating
- Release guilt, fear and shame
- Therapy for letting go & releasing coaching
- Break sugar addiction
- Overcome addiction
- Stop smoking
- Eliminate Insomnia
- Eliminate Phobias - fears
- Alleviate your phobia of flying
- Assist with anger management
- Recover from a break-up/divorce
- Manifest a new mate
- Attract wealth and success
- Ace your job interviews
- Improve sports performance
- Child/teenager hypnosis
- Rid yourself of harmful habits
- Take control of your mind
- Cope with grief
- Manage pain hypnosis
- Eliminate psychosomatic disorders
- Stop teeth grinding
- Stop nail biting
- Stop uncontrollable Blushing
- Stop migraines
- Succeed in the entertainment industry
- Excel in your auditions
- Increase creativity
- Pass Tests
- Recall a past life
- Be happy
- Realize your personal and professional goals
Phone Hypnosis sessions are also available for out-of-state clients, clients who are currently travelling and in need of a session, as well as for those who are not currently mobile. These sessions are just as effective. Each session is always focused on helping you achieve your goals.
All hypnosis sessions can be customized to your needs. Click the BOOK NOW button to make your appointment and be sure to sign up for Sasha’s newsletter as she is about to release numerous Coaching & Hypnosis Programs.
Frequently Asked Questions Matter to Us
We get a lot of questions from our clients and thought it would be helpful to showcase them to our first time visitors.
Please review our FAQs or submit a question if it is not answered on this page.
We will get back to you as quickly as possible.